Ozuna is a Puerto Rican reggaeton singer and songwriter who has an estimated net worth of $20 million.
Ozuna was born in the Dominican Republic but moved to Puerto Rico when he was 12. Growing up, he wanted to be a musician and started playing his first at age 7. By age 14, he had already released his debut album, “El Dejavu.” After a year of military service in 2009, Ozuna started taking music more seriously with his second album
“El Fenómeno” that year. His third album “Voyeur” was released in 2011 followed by four more albums – “La Historia,” “Odisea,” “La Vida Boheme,” and “Lo Que Voy A hacer.”
What Will I Learn?
What is the Ozuna Net Worth?
Ozuna’s net worth is $35 million. He has been successful in his career by performing the music for artists like Descemer Bueno, Erika Ender, and Romeo Santos.
Ozuna’s Career and Net Worth Highlights
Ozuna is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer. He released his debut studio album on July 13th, 2017 under the record label of RCA.
His career began when he was just a teenager and began to create music for YouTube. He is one of the most popular Latin artists in the United States as well as other countries. He is known for his hit songs “Si Tu Novio Te Deja Sola” and “El Baile Pa’ Que Te Conviertas En La Reina” which are both certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Ozuna’s career highlights include being nominated for two Premios Juventud awards that he
Ozuna’s Assets, Businesses, and Investments
Not only has he been able to establish his music career at an early age but he also has a successful business and investing portfolio. In addition to his music and business ventures, Ozuna launched his own clothing line in collaboration with Tommy Hilfiger and Nike in 2017. He also invests in real estate as well as stock market investments such as Apple stock.
Ozuna’s Accomplishments and Awards
Ozuna is a well-known Latin trap artist and singer. People love his songs for the catchy rhythm and lyrics.
In this article, I will be talking about Ozuna’s accomplishments and awards.
Ozuna’s accomplishments include:
1) “No Dejes de Amar” [You Can’t Stop Loving] reached #1 on the Billboard charts in 2017
2) His song “Se Preparó” [He Prepared] reached #1 on the Billboard charts in 2018
3) He won the award for Best Urban Artist at the Latin American Music Awards in 2018
4) He was named Artist of the Year at Premios Juventud in 2019
5) His song “Te Extrañé” [I Missed You]
5 Interesting Facts About Ozuna
- The Latin American singer is known for his speed, range and agility. He has a unique singing style that is characterized by the use of multiple vocal techniques.
- Ozuna was born in Puerto Rico in 1992 to a Dominican father and Venezuelan mother. His musical career started at the age of four when he began playing piano.
- Ozuna’s first album, “El Más Buscado” (The Most Wanted) was released on August 30th, 2017
- With over 7 million singles sold worldwide as well as 2 million copies sold internationally, Ozuna is one of Spotify’s Top 5 Global Artists
- In 2018, Ozuna won the Latin Grammy Award for Best New Artist for his album “Aquí Estoy” and received a record-breaking 108 million views on YouTube.
What Can You Learn From Ozuna’s Success?
Ozuna is the latest Latin trap artist to sweep the charts in 2018. He is also the only Puerto Rican to be nominated for a Grammy award.
Ozuna has made waves with his musical style which blends reggaeton, hip-hop and tropical house. His melodies have a diverse range of sounds and are sure to make you fall in love with him.
What makes Ozuna’s success even more notable is that it was achieved at such a young age. When he was only 15 years old, he started his journey as an artist with his brother and friend DJ Luian on YouTube where they produced some viral videos for their covers of popular songs like Drake’s “Hotline Bling.”
- Evin Ahmad Net Worth, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki - August 31, 2023
- Lynne Austin Net Worth, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki - September 10, 2022
- Stephen Burrows Net Worth, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki - September 10, 2022